Monday, November 2, 2009

This is the first entry. Last night we had a lot of rain,which pleases me.My veggie plot was looking very dry.So the rain will have done some good.If the weather stays as it is, then i think that there will be more digging and weeding to be done. It is now quite sunny and as I live in the country, surrounded by hills covered by trees. The colours of the leaves, make for a fantastic mix of reds, yellows, browns and green.I think this has to be the most colour full time of the year.

I have spent the last two weeks clearing the land, getting it ready for next year. I must have dug over by hand about 200sq mtrs, good exercise but a bit tiring at times.A rotavater might be easier but i prefer to use a spade, it is better for fitness,gets the heart pumping.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hi Terry

Have you worked out how to post a photo yet? You could try posting one of the ones I sent you showing the trees with their Autumn colour.

Rustic said...

Hi Claire sorry for the delay not been able to use it much.I have no idea how to put pics on help please ttfn Terry