Monday, November 8, 2010

It Has ben a very wet and windy day.I have been out in the car, but had to take a different route into town.It is nice living in the country,but with strong winds and rain, there is a possibility that trees, or branches will come down.Therefore safety first.
I am hoping to go up to our forest tomorrow,I need to see if the wind has brought any of our trees down.That wont be too much of a problem.I am going up there soon with a friend and he is cutting some down, so that we will have wood,for next winter.So if any of our trees have come down they will be easier to cut.
Unfortunately the strong winds and rain are coming from the wrong direction.That meens that my roof will leak.At the moment I am surrounded by pots,buckets and pans, in my bedroom, catching the water,Hey ho.Fortunately none of this water has managed to get into my glass of wine,(strategically placed nearby).

No comments: